Once your courier integration is set up, you can use the Map Shipping section in ChannelGrabber to let the system know which shipping methods relate to which courier and service, to make printing your courier labels more efficient later.
We use Royal Mail as an example in this guide, but this process can also be applied to other couriers, including MyHermes, Parcelforce, DPD and DPD Local.
- Please navigate to Settings > Shipping > Map Shipping and click on + New Shipping Mapping:
2. A new mapping profile line will be created, and in the Shipping Methods section, you will be able to see all shipping methods that are currently available to map (a shipping method will only display here if there is an order in ChannelGrabber with that method on it, therefore you may find new shipping methods appear from time to time, whenever an order comes in with a shipping method that hasn’t been received before).
3. a) Select the first shipping method that you want to map by clicking on it (if you want to map more than one shipping method to the same shipping same and courier service, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and you will be able to select multiple methods at once):
b) Enter a Shipping Name for the methods you have selected. This will be the display name for these shipping methods on your main Orders page:
c) Select the relevant courier eg. Royal Mail OBA as the Courier from the drop-down menu:
d) Lastly, select the courier service, eg. 24, that you want to map to your Shipping Name from the Service drop-down menu:
4. If you wish, you can add more detail for your own reference, such as Delivery Time and other details and a "Lost After" time, and this can also be used to populate an estimated delivery date and lost after date on the orders within ChannelGrabber (and also the invoice design or customer notifications module if required):
5. Repeat these steps to create as many different shipping mapping profiles as required, then when you are done, click the Save button on the lower left of the page:
We hope this guide in helpful. For any further help or information regarding our courier integrations, you can contact our Support Team using the Intercom chat button or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org