If you need an integration setting up between your ChannelGrabber account and ParcelForce, you will first need to let the Sales Team know by calling +44 (0)161 711 0248 so they can discuss any additional charges (depending on the type of package you have with us).
Once this has been agreed, the following steps will need to happen:
1. Firstly we need you to get in touch with your ParcelForce account manager. You must ask them to speak with the "Customer Solutions Team" and request "Express Link API Connection Details". You should mention that you are having an integration with ChannelGrabber. This is a step that ParcelForce require you to do.
2. You will be sent a "Data Exchange Agreement" which you will need to fill in and send back to ParcelForce.
3. Once ParcelForce have received this, they will provide you with some "Test Express Link API Connection Details", which you will then need to send to email@example.com.
4. Once we receive these details, we will set up the ParcelForce integration and you will need to print out a test label. If you are happy with the label printed out, you can then go back to ParcelForce and request them to provide us with your "Live Express Link API Connection Details", which you will then need to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will add your live details to your account and that will complete the integration process, so you can then print live Parcelforce labels from within ChannelGrabber.
Our Support Team will help you each step of the way. Once you are ready to get started please email email@example.com with your "Test Express Link API Connection Details".
Map Shipping and Default Courier Services
Once your courier integration is set up, you can use the Map Shipping section in ChannelGrabber to let the system know which shipping methods relate to which courier and service, to make printing your courier labels more efficient later.
Printing Your Courier Labels
Once the integration is complete, you can choose to print your courier labels via your normal label printer, or as part of an invoice in ChannelGrabber using integrated label paper. You will need to make sure that your labels are at least 6x4" in size in order to fit the entire courier label onto it. We recommend the following integrated label paper and have a pre-set invoice design template in ChannelGrabber to match it:
To add your courier label to an invoice design in ChannelGrabber, please use one of the following tags:
Landscape orientation (6x4") courier label (this will work with the Forms Plus FPS-15 style invoice linked above)
Portrait orientation (4x6") courier label
For further guidance on invoice designs and templates, please see separate guide: Designing & Printing Invoices
We hope this guide in helpful. For any further help or information regarding our courier integrations, you can contact our Support Team using the Intercom chat button or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org